joy

joy

Contributors

Friday, October 10, 2008

BYU game at UW

We kicked off September with a weekend trip to Seattle to watch the Cougars beat the Huskies! What a great time we had! We met up with my parents and some siblings and their families, and sat together among a bunch of noisy Mormons:) and lots of purple shirts, too. The weather was so beautiful, and we had a great view of Lake Washington from our stadium seats.

Our family after the game.

My youngest sister, Darci, and Tiffani. Darci flew in from southern California.

Tiffani was a great little cheerleader for the Cougars!

My brother, Brannen, drove from Lehi, Utah for the weekend, along with his wife, Tiffany, and their three boys, Austin, Isaac, and Dylan.

Trent loved watching the football players, but he got sleepy and took a snooze during the game for a while on my lap. When he woke up, he was ready to watch the Cougars win the game!

After the game, we returned to the hotel in Bellevue, where we enjoyed the pool and jacuzzi.
Friday night, we met up with Trina and Brett at their beautiful new home in Issaquah. They cooked a delicious meal for us, then we all went swimming at the hotel pool.
Trina with her youngest son, Tanner, and me with my youngest son, Trent, in the pool.

Boys! Boys! Boys! Trina and I have 8 boys between the two of us, including our husbands!

No comments: